What Moody Automation do...
Moody Automation are a modern, dynamic and successful electrical engineering and manufacturing company, providing electrical process automation and power solutions across a wide range of industries both in the UK and overseas. With our strategy of continued growth, Moody Automation continues to excel and develop, coupled with the benefits of working alongside all Moody Group companies.
Whether it be a small farm dairy, or a large MW fossil fuelled power plant , Moody Automation has capability in providing bespoke electrical control power systems and automation achieved by drawing on our highly motivated workforce. The team combines core engineering skills with the use of the latest process control tools and technologies, complemented by experienced commercial and project management.
Moody Automation values all customers, both historical and new, providing services from initial concept studies and site surveys through to on site commissioning and after sales support, ensuring all customers needs are achieved.
Where Moody Automation have worked..
- South Korea
Moody Group of companies
Moody Automation work in close partnership with the other Moody group companies including process engineering, Mechanical engineering and Manufacturer for any project big or small.
Moody Automation as part of the Moody group can offer a one stop shop for all our customers.
- Alfred & Co: Ice Cream equipment suppliers
- Moody Auctions: Asset Disposal and valuation services
- Moody Direct: Spare parts and Projects
- Moody Heat Exchangers: Plate heat exchanger integrity testing
- Moody Service: Planned and emergency maintenance contracts
- Moody Process Equipment: new & used tanks, homogenisers, heat exchangers, valves, pumps & separators.
- Moody Plc: We will build your facility, expand it, maintain it, and be available 24/7. The Moody group will offer complete product life cycle in partnership with our customers.